Taffeta and lace combine for this romantic ball gown. The bodice is ruched asymmetrically and accented with crystals. The full, ball gown skirt is created by soft pickups of taffeta while lace accents the hemline.
Estimated Delivery:6-18 Weeks
FREE VEIL AND FREE SHIPPING!!!
We will accept your order for a gown with only a 60% deposit.You will be charged the remaining 40% of the cost when the dress is shipped. ..
Available Colors:White, Ivory
What`s my size?
Rating: 0 (0 votes)
Call for latest price
If you have any questions, please contact us by e-mail.